Benefits of Becoming a COI Member:
- Ability to have issues of concern raised as part of a larger, more influential body
- Access to pivotal political figures through meetings and other functions
- COI representation on city boards
- Company name and web link on COI web site
- Tracking of issues important to member companies
- Attend monthly meetings with speakers discussing issues of interest to member companies
Appropriate for any firm, company, corporate division engaged in research, manufacturing, storage, transportation, utility services or engineering of a business or industrial nature, including technology-based companies and any supporting service, businesses, located or operating in the West Contra Costa County Area is eligible to become a full member in the COI.
Benefits of Full Membership include:
- Voting privileges
- Eligible to serve on the Board of Directors
- Representation by the COI regarding city and/or county issues
- Ability to participate in all COI sponsored events
- Receive informational updates on current or potential issues impacting city, county and/or state.