IMTT provides an essential link in the supply chain for major commodities such as crude and refined petroleum products, chemicals, vegetable and tropical oils, renewable fuels and many other bulk liquid materials.
IMTT offers a full range of heating, blending and product services:
- Intra-company rail service
- Flexible blending and transfer service
- Customer waterfront service
- Economical heating
Design & Construction
IMTT has years of experience in conceptual and detailed design, procurement and construction management of retrofit and grassroots bulk liquid storage facilities.
A team of engineers, project managers, operations personnel and marketing professionals efficiently respond to customers inquiries for new or expanded logistic services
- Electronic authorization of product distribution by truck and rail with links to customer computer systems
- Presets to ensure performance of safety and emissions controls
- Provision for both IMTT-attended and non-attended (driver controlled) loadings linking metering with order entry systems
- Provision for both dedicated and comingled storageÂ
- Provisions for standard custody transfer documentation (bill of lading, loading instructions, export documents)
- New system using internet to support movement scheduling, account reconciliation, stock accounting and other reporting functions. Industry standards are observed in ensuring data security
Membership Level: Full Member