The Industrial Association of Contra Costa County is a voluntary membership association of many different industrial manufacturers, suppliers, distributors and users. Our purpose is to provide opportunities for individual companies and organizations to leverage their resources to participate in public policy issues that affect the industries in this area.
VISION: The Industrial Association of Contra Costa County promotes a thriving industrial community providing a high quality of life for Contra Costa County and its residents.
MISSION: The Industrial Association of Contra Costa County provides its industrial and business members opportunities to share information and concerns about issues and trends affecting the economic vitality and quality of life in Contra Costa County.
The Association is committed to:
- Providing safe operation of facilities, ensuring a healthy workplace and providing a clean environment
- Supporting responsible industrial and community growth
- Disseminating useful and pertinent information
- Providing collaborative solutions on policy and social issues affecting the viable economic success of our industrial and business members
- Representing member companies in public forums on important issues
Membership Level: Honorary Member
Categories: Business Organization