Last year, data breaches cost companies an average of $3.86 million!
Learn tips to keep yours safe from Jim Hammack, CEO of Nerd Crossing.
Note: This webinar will begin with a survey on Constant Contact
- Please take the survey using this link: https://lp.constantcontactpages.com/sv/1Lej9Oy
- Instructions: If you answer a “no” to three or more of these questions, it’s time to give us a call to keep your business safe and secure! Just email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 510-275-3475.
Date and Time
- Monday, April 19, 2021
- 5:00 PM – 6:00PM
- Who: Jim Hammack, CEO, Nerd Crossing
- Dial-In details provided when users RSVP (Nerd Crossing to send link to event page)
What will Jim Discuss?
Nerd Crossing specializes in cybersecurity for the following industries:
- Accounting and Finance
- Engineering and Construction
There are a number of ways small businesses can get hacked today. Jim will discuss how to safeguard yours from being breached, including:
- Organizing Your Documents and Data — making sure all users access information on cybersecurity policies and procedures quickly and easily
- Password Management and User Authentication
- Common mistakes made around password management
- How to use MDM to safeguard workstations for remote, hybrid, and onsite employees
- Business Continuity/Disaster Response and Recovery
- Tips for continuing to operate during outages and security breaches
- Tips for disaster response, including building redundancy and creating a crisis management plan
About Nerd Crossing
Nerd Crossing provides the San Francisco Bay Area with trustworthy, customer service-based IT support and IT solutions.
Jim founded Nerd Crossing with a simple mission in mind–to provide the world with a trustworthy, customer service-focused technology & web service provider. Nerd Crossing was founded on the principles of “giving back,” and therefore, we strongly believe in our vision to offer honest, high quality information technology, website and computer repair services.
Visit our website: https://nerdcrossing.com/