This is just a friendly reminder that the Industrial Association of Contra Costa County will be holding a Forum Luncheon on April 27, 2022 that focuses on WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT. This Forum will be held from 11:30 am – 1:30 pm (registration/check-in starts at 11:00 am) at Zio Fraedo’s restaurant in Pleasant Hill. Additional details regarding this event, including a registration link, are included below.
The register for this Forum by April 25, 2022.
We’re still looking for sponsors for this Forum:
- Platinum – $2,000 – includes recognition and 8 tickets to the Forum
- Gold – $1,500 – includes recognition and 6 tickets to the Forum
- Silver – $1,000 – includes recognition and 4 tickets to the Forum
- Bronze – $500 – includes recognition and 2 tickets to the Forum
Please contact me directly if you are interested in sponsoring this important event.
We’re really looking forward to seeing you at our first in-person Forum Luncheon in over 2 years. Let me know if you have any questions.
IN-PERSON FORUM LUNCHEONS ARE BACK!
After a 2 year hiatus due to COVID-19, the Industrial Association will once again be hosting in-person Forum Luncheons.
We are very pleased to invite you to our April 27, 2022 Forum Luncheon that will focus on a very timely topic – WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT. The forum is scheduled for 11:00 am – 1:30 pm, and will be held at Zio Fraedo’s Restaurant, 611 Gregory Lane, Pleasant Hill.
Our guest panelists for this forum include:
- Bill Whitney – CEO, Contra Costa Building and Construction Trades Council
- Tamia Brown – Executive Director, Workforce Development Board of Contra Costa County
- Heather Henry – President/Executive Director, Workforce Development Board of Solano County
- Kelly Schelin – Associate Vice Chancellor, Education Services – Contra Costa Community College District
- Renee Pierce – Sr. Economic Development Analyst, Employment Training Panel, State of California.
Our guest panelist will address questions such as:
- Where is the workforce of tomorrow coming from?
- What is being done to prepare these individuals for their future careers?
- What can businesses do to identify and attract trained/qualified individuals?
- How has COVID-19 impacted the workforce, and what is being done to address it?
- Why are so many companies struggling to fill vacant positions?
- What training programs and resources are available for the existing and future workforce?
- How can the business community work with State and local organizations and agencies to address their workforce development challenges?
Register online for this forum by using the following link: https://iaccc.org/cart
Be sure to first type in your name, email, phone number, and your company/organization, and then hit ‘Send’. You can then scroll down to pay online for the forum, and if you’d like, pay for Sponsorship opportunities at various levels.
If you have questions about the online payment process, or if you would rather pay by check, please contact Jaimie Sherry at (707) 980-2228; email@example.com .
Please let me know if you have any questions. I am very much looking forward to seeing you again. I hope you will be able to join us on April 27th.
Industrial Association of Contra Costa County