The Industrial Association of Contra Costa County (IACCC) is pleased to invite you to our 14th Annual Golf Tournament, which will be held on June 12, 2023 at the Rossmoor Golf Club in Walnut Creek. The attached registration form includes details about the tournament, including schedule, green fees, sponsorship opportunities, and more. Also see the registration/payment options below.
This event promises to be a day filled with golf, laughs, and fun, and a great opportunity to network and reconnect with some folks you might not have seen in awhile.
The tournament will include a barbecue lunch, tee prizes, complimentary beverages on the course, contest holes, raffle prizes, awards reception, and more. We really hope you will be able to join us.
We’re looking for sponsors for this year’s golf tournament. The following companies have already made a sponsorship commitment, but we would love to add your company/organization to this list.
- Valero Benicia Refinery
- Mt. Diablo Resource Recovery
- Martinez Refining Company
Please contact me directly if you would like to be a sponsor for our tournament.
Registration & Payment Options
You have a number of options to register for the golf tournament.
- You can access an online registration and payment form with the following
If you choose this option, be sure to complete and submit your contact information first, and then use the payment section to pay for green fees and/or sponsorship.
- You can complete the attached registration form and email it back to me. If you choose this option, please contact Jaimie Sherry –email@example.com ; (707) 980-2228 to pay by credit card or request an invoice.
- You can print out and complete the attached registration form, and mail it with a check to: IACCC, P.O. Box 813, Benicia, CA 94510.
Raffle Prizes & Tee Prizes
We would greatly appreciate any prizes you would be willing to donate to our Raffle and/or our Tee Prize bag. Please contact me if you are interested in donating any items.
I hope to see you at the Rossmoor Golf Club on June 12th. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Industrial Association of Contra Costa County