The California Environmental Protection Agency’s Department of Toxic Substances Control (DTSC) and the California Ocean Protection Council (OPC) is inviting you to attend an Information and Feedback Session on the Sea Level Rise Guidance for DTSC Project Managers for Cleanup Activities (SLR Guidance).
Please join us for a short presentation on DTSC’s SLR Guidance and open forum for questions and public comments on the document. The Public Comment Period for the SLR Guidance is open until October 31, 2023.
- WHAT: DTSC Sea Level Rise Guidance Information and Feedback Session Part 2
- WHEN: Tuesday, September 12, 2023, 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- PURPOSE: DTSC’s Site Mitigation and Restoration Program staff will present a summary of updates since the first Information and Feedback Session on March 30th, 2023.
- HOW TO PARTICIPATE: This meeting will be held on Zoom with options for phone audio participation and closed captions.
Review the March 30th Public Information and Feedback Session
Download the SLR Guidance document
Register on the zoom registation page
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting. Each registration link is unique to the email used to register.
We encourage you to share this invitation by forwarding this announcement and not your registration link.
For questions about this event, contact the DTSC Sea Level Rise Guidance Team at DTSC_SeaLevelRise@dtsc.ca.gov
To request a reasonable accommodation to attend this event, such as language translation or interpretive services, contact Gerry Dietrich, DTSC Public Participation Specialist, at Gerry.Dietrich@dtsc.ca.gov or (510) 402-8305 by 5 PM on 9/1/2023.
- February 2023 Public Announcement of the SLR Guidance in English and Spanish
- Sea Level Rise Electronic Guidance Comment Survey
- Sea Level Rise Electronic Public Engagement Survey
- Online mapping tool of DTSC sites showing sea level rise predictions