Industrial Association Members,
The Industrial Association of Contra Costa County (IACCC) cordially invites you to a Forum Luncheon on December 13, 2022 that will focus on:
‘Envision Contra Costa 2040’
The County’s General Plan Update, Zoning Code,
and the Climate Action Plan Update.
Take advantage of this opportunity to hear what the proposed changes are to the General Plan and Climate Action Plan, and how these changes might affect your company/organization.
The Forum will be held at Zio Fraedo’s restaurant in Pleasant Hill, 11:30 am – 1:30 pm. (Check-in and Networking begins at 11:00 am.). See Registration link and Sponsorship opportunities below.
Our guest speakers for this Forum will be:
- Will Nelson – Project Manager for Envision Contra Costa 2040, and Principal Planner for Contra Costa County
- Jody London – Sustainability Coordinator, Contra Costa County
Please use the following link to register for this important event: https://iaccc.org/cart
Be sure to complete the registration information sections and hit ‘Send’, before moving to the payment section.
The Industrial Association would really appreciate it if your company/organization would consider sponsoring this Forum. The sponsorship levels are as follows:
- Platinum – $2,000 — includes public recognition and 8 tickets to the Forum
- Gold – $1,500 — includes public recognition and 6 tickets to the Forum
- Silver – $1,000 — includes public recognition and 4 tickets to the Forum
- Bronze – $500 — includes public recognition and 2 tickets to the Forum
You can use the Registration link above to also pay for your Sponsorship.
- 11:00 am – Check-in and Networking
- 11:30 am – Welcome and Introductions
- 12:00 pm – Buffet Lunch
- 12:30 pm – Guest Speaker presentations
- 1:00 pm – Q & A Session
- 1:25 pm – Closing Comments
- 1:30 pm – Adjourn
Brief Description of the Key Elements of Envision 2040
General Plan – The County’s current General Plan was adopted in 1991. The County uses it to guide decisions about zoning, permitted development, provision of public services, and transportation improvements.
Climate Action Plan – The County’s Climate Action Plan (CAP) was adopted in 2015, and is the County’s strategic approach to reduce Greenhouse Gas Emissions throughout the unincorporated area.
Zoning Code – The County’s Zoning Code, along with the Zoning Map implement the General Plan policies. It deals with individual properties, and sets rules and regulations to guide development.
Please let me know if you have any questions about this upcoming Forum Luncheon. I’m looking forward to seeing you on December 13th.
Industrial Association of Contra Costa County